Monday, December 20, 2010

...escape from Zamaraha(part two).

The Zamaraha piranha leader looked up. The Zamaraha tribe leader was standing at the edge of the gorge holding a golden spear with a silver tip.
     "He's mine, you stupid demon fish." Is what the tribe leader said seconds before he threw his spear. It went clean in the piranha leader and clean out. The Zamarahan piranha leader followed the same as the previous piranhas by going belly-up, turning black, and leaving a slight pop in everyone's ears.
     However, all the while the piranhas were becoming extinct by the tribe, not one tribesmen or piranha noticed that Moosey was already out on land. Moosey, baby moose, Cheeko, Baby Baby Moose the First, Baby Baby Moose the Second, and Tim were now running for the Zamaraha border.
     All Moosey has to do is get past the Zamaraha border to survive any more conflict with the tribesmen and any other Zamarahan creature they may confront. If they were to get across the border, the tribesmen were not allowed to cross into Salmantive Territory, which was on the other side. Moosey tripped, and looked up. Everyone else was across, except himself and Tim. Moosey grabbed a hold of Tim and punted him fifty yards to Cheeko across the border. Moosey looked back. The Zamaraha mob was gaining on him. Scared out of his mind he might get captured, Moosey accidentally took a huge deuce all over the ground as he was running. Most of the Zamaraha mob slipped in Moosey's deuce. Moosey saw his wings glow bright green as they healed themselves. He then opened his wings, flapped them twice, and sped out of there into Salmantive Territory.
     Unfortunately, Moosey was a sore winner. He walked to the edge of the Zamaraha-Salmantive boundary. Moosey started making lots of weird faces at them in an attempt to gloat, thinking they could do nothing about it. Then the Zamaraha leader raised his fist and punched Moosey in the face.
     "That's for the cat." Is all he said, and the mob turned around and headed back to their village as Tim squeaked in anger at them.
     "Now there's a ringing in my ear!" exclaimed Moosey.
     "I think you are delusional," Cheeko laughed.
     "I think it's from the Zamarahan punching me in the face." Moosey whined.
     "I am going to punch you in the face if you don't stop daydreaming." Came an unCheekoish voice out of Cheeko's mouth.
     "Tyler, wake up!" Ms. Fultz yelled. "And no Kirstyn, you are not going to do that. If anyone's going to punch him it will be me for him sleeping in my class."
     I looked up and saw a few people grinning all around me as everyone else began to leave, since the bell had just rand. As everyone began to walk out I got up, embarrassed. I wiped the drool off my face and walked toward the door. When I began to leave the classroom, I looked back at the puddle of drool still on my desk. As I wiped the drool off the desk, I realized that not only was I wiping away the drool, I was wiping away all the remaining memories of Moosey...

No comments:

Post a Comment